Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gratitude and Growth

Beauty & Growth from the toils of winter


Let me thank all my friends now and say "You've helped make me who I am"!  What motivates me is motivating others to see the goodness already in their lives now.

Look around you right now. What can you see that is a miracle of creation, growth, or motivation?
  • The tenacity of a squirrel chasing a robin away from his stash of acorns or his nest.  
  • The beauty of the budding forsythia, daffodils, or Easter Lily.
  • The cool moist air on your face.
  • The stalks of pussy willows that represent the possibility of blossoming and growth.
  • The gift of friendship. 
  • The ability to be active.
  • The abundance of food.
  • Family gathering around you
What is good in your life right now? What would you like to have more of and how could you take steps toward getting a little closer to that goal?

What are you willing to let go of to have that feeling that you are in harmony in mind body and spirit?

Many of you already know one of my favorite quotes is from Lao Tzu. I recently realized there was a second line to this quote.

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
 When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need".

So get up off the couch, get dressed and go, live your life NOW.

Relax-Renew-Refresh-Rejoice



And don't forget to have some fun too!




No comments: